Gomdolee is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the Gomdolee.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Gomdolee.com. “Our site” means Gomdolee.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Gomdolee.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Gomdolee and Gomdolee.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Gomdolee.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site. We use your contact information to send you information about our company. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis and for editorial or feedback purposes. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates and/or upcoming events. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- as required by law
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. If you remove your information from our lists it will no longer be used by us to send correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: email@example.com
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Gomdolee.com. No part of Gomdolee web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 9: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Gomdolee.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Gomdolee.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your request has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current request
- Thanking you for your valued business
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Gomdolee.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Gomdolee.com will clearly identify Gomdolee.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@Gomdolee.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @Gomdolee.com).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Gomdolee.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure you are removed from All lists at Gomdolee.com
- All emails sent to you directly by Gomdolee.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- Emails sent to you directly by Gomdolee.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Email Address: email@example.com
Gomdolee.com understands concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Gomdolee.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Gomdolee.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Gomdolee.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org